Please read carefully before you submit here!
ALL THE IMAGES ON THIS WEBSITE ARE “Systematically” REPOSTED FROM FORUMS AROUND THE INTERNET OR SUBMITTED BY OUR VISITORS. IF IN ANY CASE, WE ARE VIOLATING ANY COPYRIGHT RULES PLEASE LET US KNOW AND WE WILL REMOVE THE IMAGES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! PLEASE DO NOT A VALID REASON IS REQUIRED A SIMPLE REMOVE IMAGE WILL BE CONSIDERED SPAM AND IGNORED. WE RECEIVE MANY INVALID REQUESTS DUE TO SPAMMERS. WE DO NOT SUPPORT REVENGE PORN OR ILLEGAL PORN AND THEREFORE WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO CO-OPERATE IN GETTING THE CONTENT REMOVED!
If you are the copyright owner of content which appears on our website and you did not authorize the use of the content you must notify us right here or by email. so we can take corrective actions!
Your written notice must include the following:
• A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or authorized person acting on behalf of the owner which expressly claims an executive right that is allegedly being infringed.
• Specific identification of the copyrighted work which you are alleging to have been infringed (please send us a link of the works that have been infringed). If you are alleging infringement of multiple copyrighted works with a single notification you must submit a representative list that specifically identifies each of the works that you allege are being infringed.
• Specific identification of the location and description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be subject of infringing activity with enough detailed information to permit to locate the material. You should include the specific URL or URLs of the web pages where the allegedly infringing material is located, we cannot process the request without this information!
• Information reasonably sufficient to allow to contact the complaining party which may include a name, address, telephone number, and electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
• A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. If you are a copyright holder, you should submit a written notice describing the particulars of your copyright infringement claim to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act Designated Agent via Contact Us: Contact Us